Thursday, July 26, 2007

Whoops!

(Phone Message Transcribed by Bethany)

Today is Thursday, July 26, 2007.

Old Sod Farm - Now A Bird Sanctuary

Lauren and I took off from the Delaware Water Gap on Tuesday morning and my hand was doing markedly better so we felt confident in the trail again. Actually, I was so excited to get back on the trail that I neglected to call or family to let them know what was going on or post a message, so, everyone who was concerned, yes I am doing GREAT!

Highpoint, New Jersey

I am calling from mile 1,321.9 and we’re more than halfway through New Jersey in High Point State Park and we’re looking to hit Vernon New Jersey by tomorrow morning. Supposedly we’ve reached the end of the rocky stretch and we’re going to be going through farm land and swamps and we’ll be in New York by Saturday morning. That is the news from the trail.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment