Friday, April 13, 2007

John Pedersen Photography

My brother in law, John (who I still have yet to meet!), has a nice photography portfolio with an emphasis on outdoor sports - including some great ice climbing shots and some beautifully executed light paintings. I understand that he recently took a job at a local airport in Minnesota, so that he can get deeply discounted domestic and international airfare to travel and expand his portfolio. Smart man.

I just heard from him today, wishing us luck on our trek. Thanks, John. I wish you and Maisi the best, and hopefully your summer plans for some miles on the Superior Hiking Trail will come together. I look forward to meeting you when the time arrives.

2 comments:

  1. you guys will be in my prayers and i look forward to hearing how things are going.

    ReplyDelete